Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super Easy Fudge


I came across this recipe on the internet over the holidays when looking for something to make in celebration of not only the holidays, but also the end of the semester. I was struggling because I wanted something chocolate, but I didn't have any chocolate chips, which almost all chocolate recipes called for. This asked for only ingredients that I had on hand already (except pecans...but I'm not much of a fan of nuts anyway), and took about 15 minutes to make. I put it in the fridge to speed up the cooling process. It came out super delicious. Great last minute dessert idea! Here's the recipe:

3 2/3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional

Combine milk, butter, and cocoa in a microwavable bowl. Microwave until the butter is melted. Mix together. Mix in powdered sugar. Stir until smooth. Blend in vanilla and pecans.Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan. Cool and cut into squares.

3 comments: