Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pasta Salad


Okay, so this may not be the most exciting meal in life, but it's cheap, it makes a lot, and it doesn't go bad quickly. When I make pasta salad, I eat it all week long, but I only eat it every other meal. If I eat it too much, I get sick of it too quickly, but I've found that if I only eat it every other meal, I can finish it.

1 Bag of curly noodles
1 Bottle of Italian dressing
Cubed cheese
Cooked and cut chicken or ham
Sliced olives
Broccoli
Cucumber
Bell peppers
Any other vegetables you have on hand or feel like adding

Cook and drain the pasta. Cut up all the vegetables, meat, and cheese. Mix everything in a big bowl and toss with dressing. You can serve immediately or refrigerate before serving. I like it best served cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment