Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chicken for Quesadillas

So I know I have already posted about quesadillas before, but I just figured out a really good recipe to make chicken to go inside of them. I really like it, and I hope you do too. The flavor isn't super strong, but it is still a good flavor. I made this up for the first time today, so I'm not sure if I have the proportions right, but I will probably come back and tweak it a bit if it's wrong.

3-4 chicken breasts (depending on how much chicken you want and how big they are)
1/2 packet Taco Seasoning
1/2 packet Fajita Seasoning
Dash of Garlic Salt
Dash of Cumin
Dash of Onion Salt
Dash of pepper
Water

In a crock-pot, combine water and seasonings. You'll need enough water to almost cover the chicken. Add the chicken breasts and cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 4-6 hours. You'll know the chicken is done when it shreds easily. I personally like to let it soak for a few minutes in the juices after shredding it

No comments:

Post a Comment